The problem with the login is too common. This happens if there is a problem with the browser, login credentials, or the device is not connected to the client device. We will try to resolve the problem in this article. If you are coming across the same Mywifiext net login problem, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Check whether the client device is connected to the range extender or not. It can be either physically or wirelessly.
- If the device is connected and you are still not able to connect to the default address, then there might be a spelling mistake. You can cross-check the spellings from the guided manual of your range extender.
- Check the IP address or alternate URL to login to the extender. The IP address for login is 22.214.171.124.
- The default login username and password for the range extender is given on the back of the hardware.
- Check the status LED on the range extender. If the status LED is red, then it means the router and the extender are not connected.
- Check if you have selected the same SSID name feature on the router or not.
- Clear browser cache and cookies from the browser settings and update it to the latest version.
After implementing the above-mentioned steps, the problem will get resolved and you will be able to log in to the default installation assistant.